Welcome to the Natural Super Kids Podcast! Today, we will tackle a much-anticipated topic that has been highly requested by our Klub members: feeding sporty and active kids. We recognise the difficulties in providing optimal nutrition to support your child’s active lifestyle. Whether they’re passionate about soccer, swimming, dance, or any other physical activity, it’s crucial to ensure they receive the necessary nutrients to fuel their bodies, boost performance, and promote muscle recovery.
In today’s episode, I discuss:
- The importance of meeting the unique nutritional needs of active and sporty children;
- Essential macronutrients in an active child’s diet, their impact on performance and health, and some food examples:
- The micronutrients that active kids may be more prone to deficiencies in:
- Calcium and Vitamin D;
- B Vitamins;
- Healthy, wholefood breakfast ideas to help your active kids start their day;
- Healthy but simple snack ideas for sporty kids.
- Further Reading – Feeding Picky Eaters? Ways to Sneak Extra Nutrition In
- Recipe – Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
Take charge of your child’s nutrition to fuel their active and sporty lifestyle. Book a consultation with our practitioners for personalised guidance and support in meeting your kids’ nutrient needs. Don’t forget to check out our FREE 15 Quick and Easy Healthy Snack Ideas ebook, filled with creative and nutritious snack options. Nourish their bodies well to enhance performance, promote health, and ensure overall well-being.