Natural Super Kids is a thriving online business specialising in children's health. We offer inspiration and support to help busy mums raise healthy and happy kids. We are passionate about inspiring mums with healthy resources to boost their families health and address the underlying causes of their children’s health issues and concerns. We have an exciting opportunity for a Recipe Developer to join Natural Super Kids in a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Come up with new recipe ideas based on our theme of the month.
- Create four simple, family friendly, wholefood recipes every month for our Natural Super Kids KLUB members.
- Submit at least 1 high quality photograph for each new recipe.
- Create video content for recipes (optional and to be negotiated)
- Depending on your qualifications and experience there may be an opportunity for other projects and roles within our company such as social media content creation, admin tasks and/or consultations in the future.
- Experience in recipe development
- Experience in food photography (or a keen willingness to develop these skills quickly)
- Passionate about Children's health
- Confident in allergy friendly cooking
- Health or nutrition qualifications preferred
- Knowledge in fussy eating preferred
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Creative, confident and clear communicator
- Friendly, warm and empathetic
- Reliable, punctual and detail oriented
- Self motivated and exceptionally organised
- Problem solving mentality
- Team player with a collaborative attitude
- Excellent time management and responsiveness to communications
- This role will commence as a project based position, with plenty of scope for growth if desired for the right person.
- Flexible working days and times.
- This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Home based - must have your own laptop, photography equipment (DSLR or recent smartphone) and reliable internet connection.
- Project based pay rate which will depend on experience.
How to Apply?
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please follow the instructions carefully below.
Send us an email to email@example.com with the exact subject -- I'm Your Recipe Developer, and include the following:
- Attach your resume.
- Attach 3 recipes you have created with photographs.
- Answer the following questions:
- Tell us about the kinds of recipes you enjoy creating.
- Tell us about your current schedule - how would this role fit into your existing commitments?
- What do you know about Natural Super Kids?
- What excites you the most about this role?
- What part of this role would you need the most training or development for?
- What is your desired pay rate for this role per month?