Natural Super Kids is a thriving online business specialising in children's health. We offer inspiration and support to help busy mums raise healthy and happy kids. We are passionate about empowering mums with complementary and holistic treatment for their families health issues and concerns. We have an exciting opportunity for a Naturopath + Social Media Content Creator to join Natural Super Kids in a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
Jess is based in South Australia, however the team is spread throughout Australia and beyond, connecting virtually. You will be working remotely from home, with regular interaction with Jess and other members of the team.
- Answering questions and providing naturopathic support for our members online;
- Online consultations from your own home or office (you will move into consultations after a 3 month probationary and training period);
- Develop treatment plans, evaluation and documentation to support clients achieve their health goals;
- Refer for functional pathology testing as required;
- Customer service and admin tasks such as emailing clients, ensuring payment of consults and using software such as Acuity, Zoom, Canva and Asana;
- Take responsibility for any tasks required to assure optimum client and member satisfaction;
- Creating social media content for Instagram, Facebook & TikTok, including posts, stories and reels;
- Repurposing content in creative ways;
- Replying to comments on social media posts and managing Facebook and Instagram messages;
- Assist with marketing content for launches;
- Managing pop-up Facebook groups during launches;
- Qualified Naturopath with current registration and valid insurance;
- Experience in creating social media content;
- Passionate about children's health;
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with social media trends;
- Personal or professional experience with common childrens health challenges such as fussy eating, food intolerances, allergies, eczema, infections and behavioural issues in children preferred;
- New graduates and returning-to-work applicants are encouraged to apply;
- Computer literate and tech savvy;
- You're NOT someone looking to start or already has their own business. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to our business for the long term.
- Confident, creative and clear communicator;
- Friendly, warm and empathetic;
- Reliable, punctual and detail orientated;
- Self motivated and exceptionally organised;
- Problem solving mentality;
- Team player with a collaborative attitude;
- Flexible and willing to help out with other tasks when needed;
- Excellent time management and responsiveness to communications.
- This role will commence at 5-10 hours per week as a casual position moving to permanent part time, with scope to increase hours for the right person;
- Flexible working days and times;
- This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia;
- Home based - must have your own private office, laptop and reliable internet connection.
How to Apply?
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please follow the instructions carefully below.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact subject: I'm your new Naturopath and include the following-
- Attach your resume.
- A 2-3 minute video introducing yourself and why you are a good fit for this role - Upload the video here.
- Answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your experience as a Naturopath?
- Tell us about your experience in social media?
- What number of hours would fit best for you right now (role is commencing at 5-10 hours per week, with scope for more for the right applicant).
- Tell us about your current schedule - how would this role fit into your existing commitments?
- What do you know about Natural Super Kids and our approach to Kids health?
- What excites you the most about this role?
- What part of this role would you need the most training or development for?
- What is your desired starting hourly pay rate for this role?