- 1 ½ cups (1 x 400ml can) coconut milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 cups packed baby spinach (or sub kale leaves)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed collagen powder (or plant-based vanilla protein powder), optional
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 fresh dates, pitted
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Taste and add another date, or a little maple syrup if you would like a little sweeter.
- Pour evenly amongst popsicle moulds and freeze overnight, or at least 4-5 hours before serving.
If using a sweetened protein powder, omit dates and taste first before adding, for sweetness.