Episode 95: An Uncomplicated Approach To Baby Sleep With Fiona From Mama Matters
Today on the podcast we are chatting with Fiona from Mama Matters. Fiona is a social worker by trade and has worked in perinatal mental health and parenting for most of her career, and with that experience, she has developed a signature style of honest parenting support.
Fiona’s approach is to empower parents to shift from the traditional sleep training culture and honour their babies as little individuals.
In this episode Fiona shares with us:
- The most common issues she sees when it comes to baby’s sleep;
- The mistruths that we see mainstream sleep industry and why she believes this needs to be shaken up;
- Her advice for parents who are currently in the trenches of broken sleep?
- We talk about the Circle of Security approach to parenting, and how this approach supports both parents and children.
- Find out how to work with Fiona, and her incredible offerings on the Mama Matters website here.
- Listen to Fiona’s podcast Mama Chatters here.