On this podcast episode, I am chatting with Eugenie Kruger, an Australian homeopath. When I was in college I also studied homeopathy, but have found that I haven’t used it much since being in clinic. This chat with Eugenie has really inspired me to start prescribing homeopathics more as they are such an incredible, and holistic tool to have – especially when it comes to managing ailments in children.
In this episode Eugenie and I discuss:
- What led Eugenie to homeopathy;
- Eugenie explains what homeopathy is and how it works;
- Why is homeopathy so great for children;
- Eugenie talks us through the common remedies she uses on children including
insect bites, stings, allergies, fever, molluscum, skin conditions, and digestive issues.
- If this episode has inspired you to want to learn more about homeopathy, here is the link to Homeopathy@Home 30 minute Intro Course.
- Upon completion of the course, you can join Eugenie’s Facebook group here (Australian residents only)
- Check out Eugenie’s podcast Homeopathy Hangout – on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast