This week I’m excited to introduce you all to our team member, Mel. Mel wears many hats here at Natural Super Kids – not only is she our qualified nutritionist on the team, but she also helps me behind the scenes as our Customer Engagement & Social Media Manager.
Mel is a qualified clinical nutritionist (Bachelor of Health Science majoring in Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine) and postpartum doula who enjoys working with families from the preconception phase through to infant nutrition.
In this episode Mel shares with us:
- What her role looks like at Natural Super Kids;
- What inspired her to study to become a nutritionist;
- What attracted her to working for Natural Super Kids & working with children and Mums;
- Plus what her area of focus is when it comes to family nutrition and how she can assist your family.
- Mel is now offering 1:1 nutritional medicine consultations on Wednesday & Friday mornings. You can book a consultation here.
- If you’re in South East Queensland and looking for postpartum doula offerings or you’re interested in an online postpartum planning session, check out Mel’s Instagram here to get in contact.