Welcome to our last episode of 2021! The Natural Super Kids podcast will be taking a break for the next 4 weeks, and we won’t be releasing new episodes until we are back in 2022.
But in the meantime we have something cool for you to check out (which we share below).
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about:
- The year that was, and wrapping up 2021, including what happened at Natural Super Kids, the Klub and the podcast;
- How grateful we are for our amazing community of podcast listeners;
- Reaching a huge milestone as a business in October this year;
- Our Natural Super Kids team, and the changes we made this year;
- The wins our Klub members and their families have had this year;
- Our plans for 2022;
- How I have grown personally and professionally this year;
- The achievements we have reached as a business here at Natural Super Kids;
- My personal achievements;
- Our new podcast series;
As we mentioned above, we are having 4 weeks off to rest and rejuvenate before a busy year ahead, so in the meantime, you can check out our new podcast series & catch up on any missed episodes. We have bundled our podcasts into topics, which makes it easy for you to find something suitable for your needs.
You can check the series out here.
- Boosting immunity;
- Fussy Eating;
- Gut Health;
- Low Tox;
- Mums Well-Being;
- Teen health.
We cant wait to be back in your ears in 2022.
Have a safe and festive holiday season, Jess & the team at Natural Super Kids x