Episode 41: Constipation in Children – A Natural Approach
Many people think that constipation is just hard, difficult-to-pass stools. But constipation can be more than just those pebbly poos. It is any time that passing a bowel movement is difficult, painful, incomplete, or too infrequent.
Even if you feel your kid’s stool movement is normal, if they are only going a few times a week, this would be classified as constipation.
In this podcast episode, I discuss the main causes of constipation in children. Including:
- Dietary factors
- Gut bacteria balance
- Lack of physical activity
Through years of naturopathic practice, I have seen many children with constipation. In this podcast episode, I share the most effective, natural ways to improve constipation in kids including:
- How to help your child recognise the signs of dehydration
- The most important dietary change to make to prevent constipation in your kids
- Foods to increase to relieve constipation
- How to promote a healthy gut to reduce constipation
- The most important mineral supplement that you can take to avoid constipation in kids.
- Download our free Kids Gut Health eBook
This eBook covers:
- The foundations of gut health and why it is so important to your kids’ overall wellbeing.
- How gut health can influence the immune system, allergies, eating preference, mood, behaviour, and a child’s overall wellbeing
- Practical strategies to implement to nourish your kids’ gut health.
- Read more about constipation in kids here
- Listen to Episode 10 – Probiotics for Kids – Do kids need them?
- The doors to the Natural Super Kids Klub open next month. Join our waitlist now.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know the ways you incorporate rest into your routine by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and share our podcast!