Spring is finally here after what feels like a long winter season. Although the warmer weather of spring can lift our spirits and get us outside enjoying some Vitamin D, with that comes those pesky seasonal allergies.
Today’s episode is dedicated to our naturopathic approach to reduce and treat hay fever & environmental allergies and the practical ways in which you can reduce your kid’s exposure to main environmental allergens including pollen, grasses, pet dander, and dust mites.
Our naturopathic approach will touch on:
- Strengthening allergy tolerance with the use of Vitamin D.
- Improving gut health and microbiome diversity with specific probiotic strains.
- Reduce histamine release & symptoms using Vitamin C & Quercetin.
- My favourite herbal medicines to support all of the above.
- Download our free Kids Gut Health eBook
This eBook covers:
- The foundations of gut health and why it is so important to your kids overall wellbeing.
- How gut health can influence the immune system, allergies, eating preference, mood, behaviour and a child’s overall wellbeing
- Practical strategies to implement to nourish your kids’ gut health.
Click here to download your copy.
- The doors to the Natural Super Kids Klub open next month. Join our waitlist now.
- Episode 6: The Hygiene Hypothesis and Allergies in Kids
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know the ways you incorporate rest into your routine by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at email@example.com.