What does itchy skin have to do with the gut?
Actually, quite a lot!
In this podcast episode, I will be discussing the link between eczema and gut health. There are many topical options for managing eczema, including steroid creams and herb-based creams. But these don’t address the underlying causes of eczema. The main causes of eczema are actually found inside the body – particularly the gut.
In this episode we talk about:
- the two gut imbalances that lead to eczema in your children
- eczema and dysbiosis – how an imbalance in the gut bacteria can lead to inflammation throughout the body, including the skin
- how leaky gut contributes to eczema and allergies in kids
- how the gut can be a major source of inflammation which can lead to eczema
This episode is part two of our two-part podcast series about Eczema. Be sure to listen to Episode 38 where I discuss the causes and natural solutions to eczema.
Interested in getting to the root cause of your child’s eczema? Register now to get instant access to my brand new online workshop “5 Steps To Healing Your Child’s Eczema Naturally”.
During this workshop, I walk you through my 5 step Naturopathic action plan to heal your child’s eczema by addressing the cause and eliminating your child’s eczema once and for all.
This workshop covers:
- How an internal approach to treating eczema can help you avoid harsh steroid creams.
- The underlying drivers of eczema and what you can do to address them to eliminate your child’s eczema once and for all.
- Foods to include in the diet to reduce skin inflammation.
- The most common food + environmental triggers that lead to eczema.
- Skincare for your child’s eczema.
- My 5 step naturopathic action plan to heal your child’s eczema.
To find out more click here.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know the ways you incorporate rest into your routine by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at email@example.com.