This week I have an inspiring chat to share with you!!
Joanne from Additive Free Living joins me on the podcast to share her knowledge on all things additives. Jo and her sister, Tracey, run the business together and their mission is to educate families on exactly what they are eating, what is in our food and some of the harmful effects that additives can have on our health.
Join us as we chat about:
- How additives can affect our children’s health.
- Some of the specific additives to steer clear.
- Practical tips on how you can get started moving towards a more additive free lifestyle.
- Her daughters health and behavioural challenges and how going additive free has helped to transform her daughters health in so many ways.
I hope that you enjoy this podcast and get some practical tips on ways that you can start to reduce additives in your family’s diet and the reasons why you may want to do that.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know your biggest takeaway from this episode by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- Additive Free Living
- Ditching the Zooper Doopers or Quelch’s – letter for you to send into your school
- Top 10 Additives to Avoid
- How Food Additives Affect You Childs Health