This week on the podcast we are talking to Lisa Moane about Congenital Heart Disease in children. We hear about Lisa’s personal story of her unborn baby being diagnosed with congenital heart disease when she went in for her routine 19 week scan and the emotional effect and trauma that came from that.
Lisa went on to study to become a Naturopath and in this Episode she shares:
- More about congenital heart disease in children.
- Some practical ways that we can support children with congenital heart disease naturopathically through diet, nutrition, lifestyle, herbal medicine and more.
- Some naturopathic considerations for kids who are on diuretic medication, which are commonly used in kids with congenital heart disease.
- Other health complications and issues that are common in children with congenital heart disease including autism, ADHD, neurodevelopmental delays, depression, anxiety and more.
- How she has personally addressed her daughters behavioural challenges, gut issues, food intolerances, allergies and sleep issues.
Tune in to hear Lisa’s inspiring story and how her 10 year old child is now thriving with congenital heart disease and more about where you can find Lisa and what she offers as a naturopathic Practitioner specialising in kids.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know your biggest takeaway from this episode by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.