Get to know our new naturopath here at Natural Super Kids, Sarah Worboys!
Join us this week as Sarah and I dive into:
- What inspired Sarah to become a Naturopath and how her family’s love for cooking was a big factor in her becoming a Naturopath.
- Sarah’s approach to Naturopathy and why she believes that a one size fits all approach in Naturopathy is not the answer.
- Sarah’s love of Naturopathy and how she weaves Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic principles into her practice.
- Learn more about Sarah and more about her family, what she enjoys about being a mum and what she is challenged by at the moment.
- Her top 3 practical tips to keep your kids healthy
We are so excited to have Sarah on the team! If you would like one on one support to find balance and good health for your whole family, click here to book in with Sarah.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know your biggest takeaway from this episode by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at email@example.com.