We are starting a new gut health podcast series this week, which is my favourite topic to share with you all. Over the next four weeks, we will be diving into uncovering the cause of your kid’s digestive symptoms or tummy troubles.
As an experienced naturopath, I am here to help you unravel the root cause of gut issues rather than simply treating the symptoms. We will start this episode by discussing the contrast between the Western Medical approach and the naturopathic approach when it comes to digestive issues.
We will then move on to discussing the following:
- Examining some specific digestive ailments such as constipation, diarrhea, reflux/GERD, abdominal cramping, and gastrointestinal infections that are common in children;
- We’ll discuss the underlying causes of these digestive issues;
- The diet, lifestyle, and environmental factors that affect your child’s gut microbiome;
- The role of food sensitivities and weakened immune systems in recurrent infections.
I’m excited for you to dive into this episode and explore the underlying causes of your kids’ tummy troubles and the natural ways you can treat them. And, remember, this is just the beginning of our gut health series – so stay tuned for more educational episodes.
- Looking for personalised support? Book a consultation with our online clinic here.
- Download our Kids Gut Health ebook here