Are you wondering why you or your child can’t seem to shake off those allergy or asthma symptoms? It’s time to consider the possible role of an unseen culprit – mould. In this revealing discussion, I will be unraveling how mould could be igniting allergic and inflammatory reactions in many of us.
In the final episode of our environmental allergies series, we will be diving deep into mould, and touching on:
- What is mould, where it can be found, and why mould is a bigger issue now than ever before;
- Why some people aren’t affected by mould while others are significantly affected;
- Symptoms and potentially misdiagnosed conditions related to mould exposure including:
- Respiratory issues: recurrent colds/flu, asthma, bronchitis and more;
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome;
- Brain fog, headaches, cognitive delay;
- Fibromyalgia, and muscle inflammation;
- CIRS – Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome;
- The cause of mould, and how to determine if your house or a building you attend is affected by mould;
- What leads to mould in a building, and common sources of water damage in a home;
- Navigating the complexities of mould testing in a home, and why it’s essential to hire a building biologist or an IICRC Accredited Mould Remediator;
- Why we shouldn’t use bleach on mould, and how to safely remove mould.
- Listen to Episode 131: Does Your Child Have A Dust Mite Allergy?
- Listen to Episode 132: Environmental Allergies: A discussion on hay fever and pollens.
- Listen to Episode 134: Breathe Easy: Controlling Asthma the Natural Way.
- Check out Nicole Bijlsma website here.
- Purchase Healthy Home, Healthy Families book here.