We’ve all been there – the cold weather arrives, and suddenly, little ones are plagued with painful ear infections. It’s a situation that sends parents rushing to the doctor’s office, hoping for a quick fix in the form of antibiotics. But what if we told you there might be a healthier, holistic approach to infections in children?
While we believe that antibiotics are effective in certain situations, they often won’t help in ear infections. Most ear infections are viral in origin, so these medications are usually unnecessary and are not the first step for ear infections. In fact, Australian guidelines advise against immediate antibiotic use. It’s recommended to observe and explore alternative solutions while waiting for the infection to go away on its own.
In today’s podcast, I will shed light on the most common causes of ear infections and empower you with tips on how to manage them naturally.
I will discuss:
- The #1 allergenic food associated with recurrent ear infections;
- Specific vitamin and nutrient deficiencies that predispose children to ear infections;
- Three home remedies for your child’s ear infections.
- Looking for ways to boost your child’s immune system? Download our Foods That Boost Immunity Cheat Sheet.
- Grab your copy of our Kids’ Gut Health Ebook here to learn more about how to improve and support your child’s gut and immune health.
- If you want to learn about how you can manage ear infections without antibiotics, book a consultation with our team here.
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know the ways you incorporate rest into your routine by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at email@example.com.