Welcome to Part 2 of our Enlarged Tonsils and Adenoids series in which we will be answering all your questions about this very popular topic. If you missed Part 1, be sure to listen to it first as it contains a lot of information, including our holistic approach on how to treat enlarged tonsils and adenoids – click here to listen.
In today’s episode, I’m answering some of the questions that came through from our Instagram community including:
- Do probiotics help reduce enlarged tonsils and adenoids?
- Is there a link to food intolerances?
- How can the diet help?
- Does my child mouth breathe because of enlarged tonsils and adenoids?
- Natural remedies to reduce the size of the tonsils and adenoids.
- Is there a link to strep throat?
- What causes tonsils and adenoids to become enlarged?
- What are some post-surgery nat remedies?
- When should I stop trying to shrink naturally and opt for surgery?
- Is surgery really necessary?
- Episode 115: An alternative approach to enlarged tonsils and adenoids.
- Episode 10: Probiotics for kids – Do we need them?
- Episode 18: All about dairy – Is dairy a problem for your child.
- Do you have a child that needs help with enlarged tonsils and adenoids – Book an appointment here.