Enlarged tonsils and adenoids are common problems for kids to experience, which can also have some long-term health implications. The good news is that there are steps you can take to relieve enlarged tonsils and adenoids naturally.
In this episode, I will be sharing:
- What exactly are the tonsils and adenoids and where they are found in the body;
- What causes the tonsils and adenoids to become enlarged;
- The health issues linked to enlarged tonsils and adenoids, including mouth breathing, snoring, ADHD, ear infections and more.
- The pros and cons of removing the tonsils and adenoids;
- Our alternative approach to treating enlarged tonsils and adenoids;
- The benefits of oral myofunctional therapy and how it can reduce the severity of symptoms (difficulty breathing and snoring) and address the underlying structural cause, plus reduce the need for surgery.
- Listen to Episode 78 – Vitamin D for Immunity, Allergies & Brain Health
- Download our Gut Health eBook here.
- Study: Association of Long-Term Risk of Respiratory, Allergic, and Infectious Diseases With Removal of Adenoids and Tonsils in Childhood
- Study: Tonsil volume and allergic rhinitis in children
- Need further support? Book a 1:1 consultation with our online clinic here.