Could your child be low in magnesium? When it comes to magnesium for kids, there are so many benefits – particularly for their sleep and mood. But when magnesium levels are low, symptoms can start to pop up.
Magnesium is needed for over 300 chemical reactions in the body. This affects countless functions and systems, including:
- Muscle function
- Nerve function
- Blood sugar regulation
- The production of energy in the cells
- Protein synthesis
- DNA & RNA synthesis
- Bone growth and development
In this podcast episode, I share information on:
- Some of the health concerns associated with low magnesium;
- Signs & symptoms of low magnesium in children;
- The benefits of taking magnesium;
- The two ways you can increase your child’s magnesium levels;
- The best form of magnesium;
- The benefits of topical magnesium.