It’s estimated that around 1 in 20 kids in Australia have ADHD. It is a complex condition, and symptoms can vary from child to child. Hyperactivity, inattention, impulsive behaviour, and behavioural challenges tend to be the common symptoms across the board.
In this podcast episode, I will be discussing the natural remedies that will support your child with ADHD with a big focus on food and nutrition. This includes:
- Why a wholefoods diet is a great place to start;
- The importance of incorporating the Additive-Flavour-Colour Free diet (AFC-Free) for kids with ADHD;
- How salicylates could be causing issues;
- How a gluten-free, dairy-free diet benefits some kids with ADHD (not essential for all kids with ADHD);
- Plus, the nutrients I recommend for kids with ADHD.
- If you would love assistance managing ADHD in your family, click here to book a consultation.
- Blog post: Natural Remedies for ADHD – How diet and supplements can help.