Children not sleeping well is a big issue that many parents will face. Even one night of poor sleep can have a negative impact on the whole family – parents will be cranky, and the kids will be tired and moody.
In this episode I will be discussing the five common sleep issues in kids:
- The impacts diet has on our sleep patterns and quality of sleep. Including how food additives can cause a lot of disruption;
- Food intolerances and their impact on conditions such as insomnia, congestion, reflux, constipation, abdominal pain, snoring, and sleep apnoea.
- Why gut health is such an important factor when it comes to good quality sleep, and the impact worms, parasites, dysbiosis, and the gut-brain connection play;
- Which nutrient deficiencies are linked to poor sleep;
- Plus, how the nervous system plays a huge role in managing sleep in kids.
- Join the Natural Super Kids Klub waitlist today!
- Blog post: Low Iron In Kids – How to boost their levels.
- Blog post: Food Additives – Can they affect your kid’s health?
- Podcast: Episode 70 – Treating Worms In Children