Episode 100: Mel Interviews Jess
Today we are celebrating our 100th episode – which is really exciting. We are really proud to have reached 100 episodes over the last two years, releasing a new episode each week on a wide range of topics.
For this episode, Jess will be sitting on the other side of the microphone, and our Clinical Nutritionist Mel will be asking her the following questions:
- What is your favourite kind of holiday?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- One piece of parenting advice you would give to your listeners.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What’s your greatest achievement?
- Have your family and yourself always lived this lifestyle or was there a “before NSK” life
- What’s next for Natural Super Kids?
We are really excited to be back in 2023 with a wide range of topics, and lots of amazing guests. As always, we would love your feedback on what you love about the podcast, and what topics you would like to hear from us. You can email us at Jessica@naturalsuperkids.com to share your thoughts.