We specialise in online naturopathic and nutrition consultations for kids and mums.
How can we help
We work with kids and mums (and the odd Dad too!)
In order to collect all the vital information about your health we perform an initial two-stage consultation process. This enables us to determine what is going on in your child's body, why it is happening and to formulate a treatment plan to correct any imbalances and restore your health completely.
- Eczema and asthma
- Ear infections, coughs, colds and other infections
- Food and environmental allergies
- Digestive health and food intolerances
- Fussy eating and nutrient deficiencies
- Anxiety and other mental health conditions
- Behavioural problems
- Neurological conditions
- Cystic fibrosis and other genetic conditions
- MTHFR and Pyrolle testing in Australia
- Fatigue and boosting energy levels
- Adrenal fatigue and stress management
- Digestive health and detoxification
- Thyroid conditions
- Hormone imbalances
- Period problems
- Anxiety and depression
- Weight loss
- Skin conditions
- Autoimmune disease
- MTHFR and Pyrolle testing in Australia
Your initial consultation is designed to enable me to collect all the information I need about you to get to the underlying cause of your health issues and find an appropriate solution. We spend 60 minutes face to face, I then spend a further 30-60 minutes putting your treatment plan together.
Treatment Plan consultation
A week later we will schedule your treatment plan consultation. During this consultation you will be presented with a report of findings about your health together with a detailed treatment plan. Your treatment plan will include dietary, lifestyle and supplement advice.
Follow up Consultations
Depending on your state of health and the level of support your require follow up consultations are recommended every 2-4 weeks initially, reducing in frequency as your health improves. My wellness clients have appointments every 3-4 months to help them stay on track and implement preventative health strategies.
Meet our highly qualified and experienced practitioners below
Jessica Donovan - NO LONGER SEEING CLIENTS
founder of Natural Super Kids and qualified naturopath
Jessica Donovan is a Naturopath who is passionate about using food, lifestyle, and natural medicines to boost the health and nutrition of children. Jessica combines her extensive naturopathic knowledge with a realistic, empathetic, inspiring, and down-to-earth approach to empower parents to take charge of their families' well-being. Jessica works with children with a range of symptoms and conditions but has a special interest in gut and immune health - helping families with infections, allergies, eczema, asthma, and digestive complaints.
Jessica is Not currently taking ON any new clients because she is busy supporting THE members in the Natural Super Kids KLUB.
Sarah is a qualified and experienced naturopath with a special interest in children’s and women’s health. She is warm, empathetic, and knowledgeable. She will give you the time and space where you feel heard, work with you to navigate a clear path forward, and offer tools and options for solutions toward better health.
Her treatments are often a combination of nutrition/diet tweaks, herbal medicine, nutrient supplementation, homeopathy, coaching, and lifestyle recommendations.
Sarah has experience in treating
- digestive issues (constipation, parasites/dysbiosis, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, GORD, food intolerances);
- the perimenopausal transition (sleep disturbances, mood changes, hot flushes, bleeding irregularities);
- and thyroid conditions;
She is a Mum of 3 children and has been passionate about naturopathy since she first began studying more than 20 years ago. Sarah is also a wholefood cook and has extensive experience working in commercial kitchens, catering, making ferments, menu planning, and recipe testing. She loves witnessing people’s health improve (and thrive) through simple and achievable solutions
Qualified clinical Nutritionist
Mel is a university-qualified clinical nutritionist (BHSc NutDMed) and postpartum doula who has spent over 15 years working with children.
Before studying nutrition, Mel spent over a decade working one-on-one with families as a full-time nanny. Mel was encouraged to study nutritional medicine after witnessing firsthand the power food and nutrients play within the family home when it comes to behaviour, sleep, mood, gut health & skin conditions.
When treating a client, Mel looks at the client's case holistically taking in all relevant body systems, alongside diet & lifestyle habits, and physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Mel prides herself on being a patient, gentle and empathetic practitioner and loves working with families of all shapes & sizes.
Key areas Mel can assist you with include (but aren't limited to):
- Managing food intolerances & allergies including identifying triggers, elimination & reintroduction support;
- Gut health including managing constipation/runny stool, parasites, IBS, reflux, bloating and discomfort;
- Nervous system support including managing mood, concentration, and sleep concerns;
- Support for neurodiverse families;
- Skin concerns such as eczema, molluscum, acne;
- Infant nutrition including introducing solids;
- Neurodiversity-affirming practitioner.
Private Health rebates are available for Nutrition consultations with HBF, CUA, AHM & Medibank Private.